Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Diary 2/19/10

Well that was one hell of high, sure made things clearer, but man did it slow down my reaction time. The team is working well together and we did just fine without Jinx. The Doranians are tough though, they pack a lot of punch when they do strike. Kobold killing has been fun, so glad I studied them in A-school instead of the Tracking class, leave that crap to the elves.

Finally got a break from the field, hanging out in Firebase Zulu, this place is bad ass, I can finally get some sleep without worrying about an ambush.

Talked to one of the cargo pilots "Gibson". Looks like I got a new hook up, as long as i keep supplying him with this kind Doranian Bud he will take a minor detour and grab our loot. He also seems to know where we can get the best value for our loot though he never did give me a straight answer on his % take. I will need to talk to the guys and find out if this Gibson character can be trusted. See what they have heard around the base.

Time to get some sleep, sure would be nice if that Gibson could hook us up with some women, Ankle Biters little dog gave me a partial the last time he healed me...a clear sign that I have gone without female relations for far too long.

Klinger

No comments:

Post a Comment