Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Diary 2/10/2010

First mission was a success...somehow...it started out a little messy, on our way to the drop point everyone decided to share there breakfast of choice with me and Sgt Malrail. To top it off as we disembarked from the carrier half the crew landed on their butts...not a good sign.

Luckily Malrail has an eye for talent, our very first encounter proved to me that "Smaug" could be counted on, though he knows more about this mission then the rest of us for some reason, I will have to keep my eye on him.

Jinx made more and more sense as the encounters continued, though why he is in recon and not some heavy infantry unit beats me, this guy has no feel for gorrilla warfare tactics, he just barges right into the fight.

Good thing we have that lil' bastard wizard though, he was able to turn our long encounters into short ones. I definitely have got to toughen up though, the opposition's assassins nearly dropped me twice. Good thing my uncle taught me that nifty Blinding Barrage move, it got me out of hot water and let my team make mince meat out of those blinded assassins.

Well better get some shut eye, holding up in this little outpost we took out, got myself this sweet little hooka, should make for some nice dreams...........

No comments:

Post a Comment