Monday, February 8, 2010

Concerning your question...

From: Sgt. "Stomp Ass" Malrail

To: PFC "Smaug" Ilvain

Message:

I understand your concerns Ilvain, but he was good enough to get into recon. I know he's a bit...out there, but of the rogues we have in the entire military, he comes from some of the best in the old world.

There are stories about his great uncle who served in an adventuring party a long time ago. Said he was a crazy s.o.b. but he never let his team down. I see that in Klinger and you should too. Just make sure you both keep your personal feelings for one another out of the field. You're both soldiers and I expect you both to act accordingly and make it home in one piece.

I'll be seeing you, all of you, at the rendezvous. Good luck soldier.

-Sgt. "Stomp Ass" Malrail

No comments:

Post a Comment