Monday, April 5, 2010

From: Sgt. "Stomp Ass" Malrail

To: LCpl "Smaug" Ilvain

Message:

Ilvain, I know you don’t understand my decisions most of the time, and that’s okay. It’s not your job to understand, it’s your job to do what is asked of you. And right now, I’m asking you to be ready for pickup and a drop off. Your squad is in some deep shit and I need you to help them get out of it. We have a downed wyvern, and a wyvern crew who is on its own in the bush. You will be air dropped to the crash site. You will rendezvous with your team and you will rescue any survivors. Due to the activity in the area, you will need to immediately grab the survivors and head to an evac point on the beach. I have a crazy pilot who will be coming in to get your squad and the survivors out before the Doranian heavies get to you. You wanted to see some action, well son, action is what you’re gonna get. Good luck soldier.

-Sgt. “Stomp Ass” Malrail

No comments:

Post a Comment